The headstock swivels through 360° indicated on a scale. Adjustment via hand wheel and dial (1 revolution = 1 mm, 1 division = 0.05 mm). Acts additionally as fine feed when milling or precise drilling. Quill and headstock may be locked in position, essential when milling. The powerful permanent magnet motor effects drive via a poly-v belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds. Collets of 6, 8 and 10 mm are included. The solid steel table is T-slotted to the MICROMOT norm of 12 x 6 x 5 mm.
- 220 - 240 V. 140 W. 50/60 Hz.
- Spindle speeds: 280 - 550 - 870 - 1,200 - 1,500 and 2,200 rpm are achieved by poly-v belt drive.
- Quill travel 30 mm.
- Column 35 x 400 mm.
- Table 270 x 80 mm.
- Travel X (cross) 170 mm, Y (length) 65 mm.
- Size 180 x 130 mm.
- Total height approx. 500 mm.
- Weight approx. 17.0 kg.
- Complete with KT 230.
- Hand wheel for height adjustment and optional as fine feed for use when milling or precise drilling.
- Poly-V belt drive for 6 spindle speeds 280 - 2,500 rpm.
- Assembled fine feed, work piece, clamp set and cutters not included.
- Hand wheels with adjustable scale (1 revolution = 1 mm, 1 division = 0.05 mm).