Transparent Protective Coating and Flux-Agent for PC Boards.
- SOLDERLAC has been developed especially to protect freshly etched printed
circuit boards and to perform accurate, durable, non-damaging soldering
- It constituents ensure long-lasting protection against oxidation as well
as rapid soldering, preventing faulty dry solder joints.
- SOLDERLAC noticeably reduces the risk of overheating printed circuit
boards and components owing to its good thermal conductivity.
- SOLDERLAC also restores the soldering capability of corroded metallic
- Quick, relieable and exact soldering of any kind.
- Particularly suited to soldering delicate components on printed circuit
- Restoration of soldering capability of corroded surfaces.
- Effective protetion against oxidation of PC boards intended for soldering.
- Complies with standard DIN 8511 FSW 31.
||0.83 g / cm³
||20 - 30 min
||+80 to +85° C
|(resin according to DIN 53180)